Tuesday 20 March 2007

Cyberstamp Fun

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to update you on some stuff I've been up to with my demonstrator group. We've just had our most recent "Cyberstamp" - basically this is where we all get together to make cards, but given that our group of girls is all over Australia, the easiest way for us to do this is online. Hence, the Cyberstamp! Each time one of the girls "hosts" the night - she will put up challenges periodically and those of us who feel up to it can complete the challenge and then post the results on the gallery. It's lots of fun, and there's usually a fair bit of "chat" going on while people are completing their challenges.

This time Alisa hosted the night (Thanks Alisa!) and the challenges were:
#1 - a colour challenge, where we had to choose from specific colour groups to make our card
#2 - where we had to use a card from the current catalogue as our inspiration (I actually made a couple of these ones)
#3 - a sketch challenge. (The sketch gets uploaded to our gallery and we have to interpret it as we wish to make the card)

So I thought you might like to take a look at the cards that I made. I didn't make them all on the night - the last 2 got finished over the next couple of days. But that's something that I really like about all this - it's all really relaxed and there's no pressure at all. Here they are:



Challenge #1 - Colour Challenge



Challenge #2 - Casing Challenge



Challenge #3 - Sketch Challenge

I probably should mention that Challenges 2 and 3 were both made with stamps on the Retiring List... that means that they will no longer be available after 31st March. Part of the reason that I used those sets was so that I could demo the cards at a workshop that I had last week. The hostess (Hello Alicia :)) had specifically requested to see some of the discontinuing sets at her workshop so these cards were created with that in mind.

The Cyberstamp was so much fun... thanks Alisa for hosting, and to everyone who took part. Cant wait for the next one!

Linda

Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful Linda!