Friday 8 June 2007

Stamp Club anyone?



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



OK, some of you have been Stampin'Up! customers for some time now, and I thought that it would be good to do something a bit different. I know some of you are already in your own Stamp Clubs, but I thought I would start another one.

Here's how it works:

Each Stamp Club has a minimum of 6 members. The Stamp Club will run for 6 months - although we might all decide to renew our membership after that of course. Each month each member will spend a minimum of $50 on Stampin'Up! products (excluding postage) so that we can spread out our spending. Here's the benefit... each month a different member of the group will get their turn at receiving the hostess benefits. That's a free stamp set and at least $30 to spend on products, and you will get your turn to receive these benefits once in each 6 month period that you are in the Stamp Club. It's a cool way to get your hands on the hostess sets, as they are normally not available for purchase any other way than to have a workshop in your home. A Stamp Club is a great way to achieve this. I really want to be in the Stamp Club too so Im putting my name down as the first member of the group. Anyone want to join me? Just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552.

Of course if you do want a workshop in your home, where you and your guests will all make a couple of projects together, then I am more than happy to plan that together with you. The most commonly asked question is "How much does a workshop cost?" and the answer is that it doesnt cost anything at all to hold one. It's just a really fun way to spend a few hours with friends, and also to learn new techniques. Then at the end, there's the chance for you and your guests to order products from our lovely catalogue if you wish. For more information just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call 0412 375 552.

Happy Stamping!

Linda

No comments: