Monday 25 June 2007

Stamp Club Reminder - Here's what you Get...

Hello Everyone!

What a cold and wet June it has been! Yes, I know it's Winter, and it's meant to be cold, but I just dont seem to do as well in the colder weather. I'm more of a warm-weather person. I heard on the TV the other day that this has been the wettest June recorded since they began keeping records... and I can certainly believe it. And as Im writing this, the rain has started up again.

So.... as a quick reminder I thought I'd go over the Stamp Club idea again. I have a couple of people asking me questions about the Stamp Club, so here is the run down so that everyone will have the information that they need. It will be "first in best dressed". Here's a recap of what you will get as a member:

* a free 2007/2008 Idea Book and Catalogue
* once in each 6 month period you will receive the hostess benefits (a free stamp set plus $$ to spend on product)
* 15% off one item each order (obviously you would make this the largest item!)
* regular updates via email as to what the current specials and promotions are.
* regular monthly specials that I will announce each month

In return you agree to place an order each month (by the 25th of each month) of not less than $50. This ensures that the workshop total is always $300+ which guarantees that each member will receive the hostess benefits when it is their turn. Each member will have their turn at receiving the benefits in the order in which they joined the group. If you can no longer fulfill your committment to the group you will need to find a replacement for your spot. The committment goes for 6 months.

Finally here's a card that I was inspired to do after viewing our new Mini Catalogue which will be out in August. (Dont worry, as soon as I can order them I plan on mailing one out to as many of my customers as I can - hopefully towards the end of July. If you are not on the mailing list, please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com) The catalogue is lovely, and apart from all the wonderful new stamp sets and accessories, there are lots of fabulous ideas in there to inspire us all. I just love it!

Enjoy the card - I know it's not Christmas yet, but with all these "Christmas in July" Stamp nights happening at the moment, it seemed kind of appropriate!



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi linda,
just love what you have done with this stamp set and the colours,i have this same set and now i'm inspired to make some christmas cards,thanks again for sharing your beautiful work..kerrie crawford

Back to New Blinds said...

Ooh a stampo club sounds like fun I am needing lots of things, od did I say need (lol) oh I mean want :).

Anonymous said...

Looks great Linda! :)