Friday 6 July 2007

Announcing the Winner of the "Cards in a Tote Set"

I'm excited to tell you that the winner of the Cards and Tote set (see post 18 June on this blog) was drawn today by an independent party, and the winner is.....

Carol Caulfield
Cranebrook, NSW

Hip hip hooray Carol! Please contact me before the 10th July to claim your prize, and I will pop it in the mail for you.

In the meantime, I thought you might all enjoy a mini accordian album that I did a little while back for an online competition. The first picture shows the cover and the second picture is the reverse side. The mini album I purchased elsewhere and the patterned paper is Basic Grey, but all the stamped images are from Stampin'Up. You can do so much with stamps! (By the way, I didnt win the comp, but I really enjoyed the challenge and got to have my work shown on their website, so that was cool). The letters "E" and "B" are stamped with my favourite alphabet - "Big Deal".

Hope you enjoy the pics...

Linda



1 comment:

Angela Sargeant said...

Love this accordian album Linda!

p.s. you've been tagged!