Wednesday 8 August 2007

Tag Time



Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


See, I dont always just make cards...

Sometimes I get inspired to create other stuff. This is a tag that we did as a project at the recent Mini Launch. It's a really simple little thing, but it was fun to do, and I just love these colours together. I've used a few different pieces to pull it all together. The colours are Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Buckaroo Blue, Cranberry Crisp and Very Vanilla. And I've used both the "Wishing You" and "Scribble This" stamp sets out of the New Mini catalogue. And wheeled on the Rough texture wheel to make the background cardstock look more interesting. There's a bit of punch work in there too. Notice the ribbon? It's the new Cranberry Crisp stitched Grosgrain... how nice is that? I am soooo loving all the new stuff in the new catty, and have enjoyed playing with it even more than I thought I would.

Dont forget that if there's anything I can help you with dont hesitate to email me on higgiz@bigpond.com. All Stampin'Up or papercraft questions happily accepted.

Enjoy creating some lovely new stuff this week. If you dont have the time, try to carve out just a little for yourself. I know it's hard, but it makes you feel so good to honour yourself in this way. You do need to make time for you.

Otherwise we might all go just a little bit crazy!

Linda

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Linda :)
Love your tag! Also love the Petal Prints card in the right colomn, it's gorgeous! Have a great day,

Claire

Anonymous said...

Love your tag Linda

I must check out the new stamps on line so need a stamp fix....

Lucy xx