Monday 3 September 2007

Free Hodgepodge Hardware Upgrade!



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

You might be wondering why I've put this card in particular on my blog... that's because it helps me show off the new SU promotion for September: Anyone who purchases the Demonstrator Kit in September will also receive a tin of beautiful Hodgepodge Hardware (valued at $52.95). The kit in itself is already awesome value, so this is a fantastic opportunity to jump on a bargain! Why become a Stampin'Up Demonstrator? Because it's fun! Also you will receive a discount on all your papercraft products that you buy for yourself, as well as having the opportunity to earn additional freebies along the way. I am just in love with this job, so if you love stamps or papercraft, and think that you would like to do what I do, please contact me for more info on higgiz@bigpond.com. I will happily send you the information that you are after. There are all kinds of demonstrators, from those who just want products for themselves at a discount, to those who want to support their hobby (the biggest group!), to those that want to build a career. What you do with it is up to you!

You'll notice that I've added Hodgepodge to my card above... I've used an Antique Brass photo anchor and a buckle in the same colour that has the ribbon threaded through. I think metal accents work so well on both cards and on layouts. They seem to finish things off beautifully. If you look back through many of my posts you will see lots of examples of Hodgepodge used on various card examples. The card here also uses the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set, and the Polka Dots and Paisley double sided patterned paper. I hope it inspires you to try some Hodgepodge for yourself.

Have a lovely day doing whatever it is tht you love to do. :)

Linda

No comments: