Monday 1 October 2007

Looks like a Spring Promotion...




Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!


Hey everyone!

Firstly I wanted to say thank you to all those people who took part in the Blog workshop I held here last month. It was a big success and everyone seemed really happy with the freebies they will be receiving. I had fewer workshops last month due to lots of family goings on, so it was great to be able to recover some ground with the orders received here. I feel really lucky to have so many wonderful customers and I enjoy your comments so much, so a great big THANK YOU from me. And whilst I'm talking about this, you might remember that I mentioned that the largest order would also receive a free inkpad.... Congratulations to Beth Lane! Beth, I'll contact you in the next couple of days to find out what colour you would like. I get such a buzz out of giving away free stuff... how exciting!

Now, here's what's new. For their October promotion, Stampin'Up have announced a timely offer on the "Looks like Spring" stamp set. That's what I've used on this card above... and Im guessing you'll be seeing a lot of this stamp set over the next few weeks! I also used the matching Spring Bouquet Punch (yep, you stamp the little flowers and then punch them out precisely with the matching punch - a fantastic way to get lots of little flowers for your cards or layouts and NO CUTTING involved... gotta love that!) AND I also used the matching Spring Showers Double-Sided Patterned Paper. The ink is Chocolate Chip, on Choc chip cardstock.

So what exactly is the promo? When you purchase the Looks like Spring stamp set (Set of 6 stamps for $57.95rrp) and the matching Spring Bouquet punch ($30.95 rrp) you will receive one of your choice of the 2 matching patterend paper packs ($16.95 rrp). AND as a special offer to readers of this blog, the first 3 people to order this great set will ALSO RECEIVE A FREE CLASSIC INKPAD - colour of your choice ($9.95 rrp) That's $26.90 value - free if you order right here on the blog. To take up this great offer, email me at higgiz@bigpond.com - or click on the "Order" link on the top right of this page.
Click here for a better look at the patterned paper or Here

Enjoy the card :)

Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, what a great promotion you have going, keep up with the great offers....Love the card...So simple but so effective...Love Alicia