Thursday 1 November 2007

Just in Thyme for Christmas!

Hey guys,

Stampin'Up has just released a new range of Double sided Christmas 12x12 paper TODAY! I know how much fantastic feedback I have had previously about SU paper - it's such great quality and the price is great too. I haven't been able to put any example cards up yet because I dont even have my hands on it yet! But here's a sneak peek at the paper itself.... click here. Isnt it gorgeous? And until 15 December it will be on sale for only $14.95... how good value is that for a 12 page pack of Double sided 12x12 paper? You wont find this paper available anywhere else either! On that point I should also tell you that I've checked out the new Mini Catalogue that we have coming out December 1, and there are several gorgeous paper packs in there too! So all you papery addicts will be overjoyed to know that there is lots of gorgeous stuff in store for you! Keep in mind though that if you have your eye on anything in the current mini Catalogue it only runs until the end of November. I am hopeful that my beloved 'Scribble This' set will reappear in next year's Idea book and Catalogue (released April 1) but I know there's no guarrantees. To be sure that you wont miss out on anything you love in the current catty, contact me before the end of November.
To order just email me or click on the ordering link at the right hand side of this blog. I can get your stuff to you anywhere in Australia. Or you can call me on 0412 375 552.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Linda H

No comments: