Tuesday 11 December 2007

Reminder: Do your Christmas shopping here and save on postage!




Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

Just a quick reminder to everyone that I will be placing an order this Thursday which is the last order that I will be able to guarantee back in time for Christmas. And for orders received via this blog ONLY you will also receive free postage in December.

The card you see here is made with the newly released "Big Blooms" set from the new Mini and was really easy to make. I've been wanting to use Pink Passion and Black together for a while. Not sure how I ended up with Turquoise in there as well, it just kind of happened. But I think it works anyway.

Stampin'Up has gorgeous gifts for anyone who loves to Scrapbook or make anything papery and the quality of all their products is just awesome! I can help with gift ideas or to order a gift certificate for someone that you love.
Contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552 to make it happen.

Avoid the crowds and the parking hassles and shop right here this Christmas. To view a catalogue click here.

1 comment:

Alex Hughes said...

Hi Linda

Can I please order the stampin mist refill? Thanks.

Alex