Sunday 10 February 2008

Busy Busy Busy.......


Phew! I am so busy lately! But you know what? I am so grateful to be so busy! It means that my business is doing really well. In fact, if you had told me when I first started with Stampin'Up just how big this thing would get, I dont think I would have believed you. And yet, I know that it is just going to continue to grow and grow. So Im really excited to be a part of it, and Im glad that I have so many wonderful customers and demonstrators that are part of it with me. SU is the most fun I've ever had making money and doing what I love.

The way that SU have structured things means that some months of the year are busier than others. So far, I find February and November the two busiest months. February is busy because the SaleABration promotion is in full swing.(See here for more details of that) And of course I have built up my business because I want it to be like this. Some demonstrators just want a hobby, and that's great too. But I wouldnt have it any other way.

In amongst all these workshops, expos and other functions I have still managed a bit of time to create.. and the card here is one of my latest offerings. The stamp sets used are Touch of Nature, Finest Flourishes, French Script Background and Warmest Regards. The colours are Blush Blossom, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I embossed some of the flourishes in white in the background, although that's a bit hard to see in the pic. And there is some glitter on the butterfly's wings, which is also hard to see. I hope you like it... it was actually a 30th Birthday card for one of my husband's work colleagues. (I hope she liked it too!) Enjoy!

Linda
0412 375 552
higgiz@bigpond.com

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

This card uses 3 of my favourite things. French Script, Chocolate Chip and the touch of nature Butterfly. What a great card!

liz said...

Beautiful Card Linda ... love the Butterlies!!

Carol Dunstan said...

love the card Linda!

Anonymous said...

Linda, this is a great card, choc chip, the flourishes and the french script - very elegant.