Wednesday 23 April 2008

Awards Night
















The fabulous Georgina (my upline), myself, Shelli Gardner (founder and CEO of Stampin'Up!) and Cheryl



Hello!

I did promise last week that I would post some photos of what we got up to at Convention. More photos are emerging every day here and there, but I particularly wanted to show you the photos from the awards night... here's just a few.

The awards night is the big night for SU demonstrators. There are awards for achievement in both sales and recruiting, as well as the Incentive Trip achievers being recognized. Those of you who have been visiting my blog for a while will remember that I achieved the Incentive Trip to Palm Cove back in February. For me that was the most exciting accomplishment this year because that was my goal from the beginning. I wanted that trip! So in August this year, hubby and I will make the trip to Palm Cove in North Queensland for 5 days with 21 other demonstrators (plus 3 from New Zealand) for an all-expenses paid holiday. At the Awards Night all the trip achiever were recognized on stage with a certificate, pin and a rose. It was really lovely.

But there were more surprises to come. There is also a "Demonstrator of the year" award, which recognizes the top 25 demonstrators in Australia. My friend and downline, Cheryl Andrews, was listed at Number 21!!! Congratulations Cheryl! And I managed (somehow) to score NUMBER 6!!!! How amazing is that? Which coincidentally also makes me NUMBER 1 IN NSW!

Thank you so much all my wonderful customers who have helped to make this possible for me! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful customers and downlines... and I am still amazed that it's possible to have so much fun with SU. It's a bonus to be making money whilst doing something that I love!

Im still pinching myself! It was a really glamourous night. And now Im back to reality... changing nappies and cleaning goop out of the oven (that's another story!). Never mind... it was fun to be a celebrity for just one night!

Thanks for looking guys!




Me and Cheryl again looking fabulous




Me and Shelli sharing a joke!

5 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

Congrats again Linda, all your awards are thoroughly deserved and I hope you have an awesome time on the trip!

BTW, I love your top! :-P

Anonymous said...

Well done Linda!! WOW number 6 thats fantastic , what a huge achievement. you must be very proud of yourself. keep up the great work. kerrie crawford xxxx

Alex Hughes said...

Great photos Linda, and I love your new profile photo!

Congratulations girl on having all that hard work pay off. Go get 'em again this year.

Love Alex

Anonymous said...

Congrats again.....love these photos,shots of some of my fave people !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey linda,
Great photos - you look as if you had the best night, and your new blog photo is much more like you! No 1 in NSW thats pretty special too.