Wednesday 16 April 2008

Class reminder...


Just a quick post to remind all you Central Coast girls about the upcoming Classes, beginning with the Embossing Class on Monday night the 21st April. We will make a couple of different projects (plus an ATC of course) and you'll get to experiment with a couple of different heat embossing techniques. Embossing makes for such elegant cards, and if you've never given it a go, then now is your chance! I still have a couple of spaces left, so if you would like a night out, and to make something beautiful as well, email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to reserve your place. Or you can call me on 0412 375 552. The cost for this class is $10.


Classes are held at my home on the Central Coast and will go for approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours. All materials are supplied.


Above is a card that I thought you would like... It shows my beloved Paisley stamp, inked in white on the Black Cardstock, and then heat embossed with White embossing powder. Doesnt it come up lovely? This is the kind of card you will have the chance to make on Monday night. I hope to see you there!

No comments: