Saturday 17 May 2008

Sketch Challenge for you




Ever wanted to see your work in print? Well how about having a go at a sketch challenge? I found this wonderful sketch on Mercy Kerin's blog and she has kindly allowed me to use it here.





If you've never done a sketch challenge before, they are a great way to get those creative juices flowing. You are welcome to interpret the sketch in any way you choose. You can either comment on this post and include a link to your card photo on your blog, or you can email me at higgiz@bigpond.com and attach a photo in your email. I will pick my favourite and feature it right here on the blog. I will welcome all submissions... from Demonstrators, customers, lurkers :-) and from our international friends too. You have until the end of May to submit your creation. There will be a little prize for the winner. Have fun!





Here is my card...........








Images Copyright 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

linda...this is so stinkin' cute! AWESOME JOB!