Monday 9 June 2008

Ribbon Swap Anyone?


Hello Everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone else out there shares my passion for beautiful ribbons? I use them on everything - cards, Layouts, 3D items and gifts, to be honest a lot of the time I just dont think it's quite finished without at least a little bit of ribbon peeping out from somewhere.

So here's an idea for you like-minded people. Who would like to share some ribbons with me so that we get a great variety of ribbons for a low price?

Im thinking of starting with the Double stitched ribbons which are currently available in the In-colour series. Each roll contains 13.7m of ribbon and so if we have 6 people interested, then each person pays the $16.95 for a roll and I will divide the rolls up so that each person ends up with 2.28m of each roll of the different coloured ribbons. I've put a couple of them in the picture at the top of this post so you can see how lovely they are. The colours are:
Purely Pomegranite, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, River Rock and Wild Wasabi. (The picture above just shows the Purely Pomegranite, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi)

I wont be charging postage on this deal, so you save 5% doing it this way, and will end up with more of a variety of colours for less money that it would normally cost you for just one colour. But you'll get the same amount of ribbon.

If you are interested, please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552, or just leave a comment below on this post. If this swap goes really well, then I will do more in the future with other ribbon types.

It's open to the first 6 people to reply - so first in, best dressed. And it doesnt matter where you are in Australia - Im happy to mail the ribbons anywhere for you. I hope to hear from you soon.

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,
have you thought of doing a ribbon swap on the taffetta ribbon selections ... i would be in that!
Have been wanting to get these but cant decide on one colour and... i would really like all of them, so?