Sunday 1 June 2008

SU Specials for June (hostess special until Mid July)


Hooray! The first day of Winter is here. I wouldnt normally be celebrating as Winter is not my favourite season. But some great things are happening with SU at the moment, so that has cheered me up no end!

There are two great promotions happening during the month of June. And here they are:



  1. eScape: Stampin'Up! are running a promotion to encourage people to get away from their computers and phones and emails (gettiing away from the "e" in your life) and actually take the opportunity to send a hand-made card to someone that you love. Or want to thank. Or want to let them know that you are thinking of them. When I was a little girl we lived on a farm and I still remember the excitement of getting a handwritten card or note in my mailbox. Our driveway was about 500m long... not that far, but I would hang out by the mailbox, just waiting for the mailman (actually we had a maillady) to arrive with hopefully an envelope with my name on it. And I worked out early that the best way to receive a letter or card from someone was to send a letter or card to someone and hope that they wrote back! Make someone's day and be part of the eScape promotion... send someone a card this month!

    To celebrate this promotion SU are offering the following bundle at 25% off:



  • 20 LOVE NOTES mini-cards and matching envelopes (valued at $13.50)

  • 1and1/4" Circle Punch (valued at $30.95)

  • Circle of Friendship stamp set (valued at $33.95)

All this for $58.80, which is a great saving. This bundle would make a great starter pack if you are just getting going into stamping or card-making, and is a great addition to your collection. To see the stamps and for details click here. I'll putting up lots of card ideas for things you can do with these stamps over the next few weeks.


I've also planned an eScape day... Im running an open house at my place on Tuesday 24th June. Please feel free to come along and join me to make a card or two. You can arrive any time that suits you between 10am and 2pm... make a card or two, stay for a cuppa and a chat. Open houses tend to be very relaxed... so come at a time that suits you. Even if you dont have lots of time, that's ok! I will have packs made up for you, so all materials are supplied for the projects that we will be making. Just come along and bring yourself!


2. I did say that there are 2 promotions at the moment. Any hostess who holds a workshop with sales of $700 or more before July 15th will receive an additional $50 of free products! For a $700 workshop that means that you would receive a free Level 1 or 2 Hostess set, AND $130 worth of free products! Higher sales would mean even more free product... isnt that fantastic! Hostess benefits with SU are always great... but this is just a fabulous deal! For those who have workshops coming up please contact me to find out how you can encourage even better sales at your workshop.

To contact me to order or to book your workshop, you can email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile 0412 375 552.

Have a great day!

Linda H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bundled set makes the cutest little tailored look cards, now i will have to put it on my wishlist too .. hope they last till the end of the month.