Wednesday 6 August 2008

Last chance - Mini Launch night this Friday - ONE SPOT LEFT


Just to let you know that due to one of my customers having to pull out this Friday night (much to her dismay!) I now have ONE SPOT LEFT. If you haven't been to one of these nights before, they are a heap of fun. For $10 you will get to make 3 great projects (A card, and a couple of surprise projects) with a table of other girls who love Papercrafting too, and there will also be prizes, and a light supper provided. I don't usually have a space left this late in the piece, so if you have some time on Friday evening please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call me on my mobile and come join us for a fun night out!

It will be first in-best dressed!

And in case you are wondering, I've used one of the Mini sets, "Season of Joy" to make the above Christmas card... it's my new favourite Christmas set, so you'll be seeing lots of things made with this one over the next few months!

Linda H
0412 375 552

No comments: