Thursday 14 August 2008

One more day to go....


Having talked to lots of you this month, I know that there were quite a few people considering joining Stampin'Up as a demonstrator. If you were one of those people, and you haven't yet done it yet, you have until the close of business tomorrow to send your signed forms off to take advantage of the $25 off special. For those of you who have sent your forms already... CONGRATULATIONS and welcome! SU is the most amazing company to be with... they look after us so well. It great to do something that you love and actually get paid for it! When I began I really just wanted the profits to cover my papercraft habit - and that would have been worth it in itself. But it's become so much more than that. I love the friendships that I have made with both my wonderful customers, and with other amazing demonstrators. It's a blast!

Speaking of blasts... some of us are off to Palm Cove next week with SU, and I've now begun to count down the sleeps. Only 6 to go! I plan on putting up lots of photos of what we get up to, so if you are interested, they will be there for all to see. At the moment I know what some of our activities will be - including a day trip to Kuranda and the Scenic Rail, massages, dinner out at an unusual location, and of course some stamping time. I cant wait!

I'm even looking forward to the plane trip with some of the other girls and their partners. Cant wait to see them all.

And here's a card using the "Season of Joy" stamp set, which is one of my most favourite sets at the moment. It's so easy to use.

Linda H
0412 375 552
higgiz@bigpond.com

1 comment:

liz said...

Beautiful Card Linda ... I love this set too!

Have fun on your trip!!