Friday 8 August 2008

This week's Challenge

Here's the latest challenge from Kristina:



I think I would have found these colours a challenge this week, except that I took the easy road and simply recreated a card I made last week... but in the required colours. In the interests of time (I'm supposed to be working on tonight's launch after being up nearly all night with my 2 year old who had some gastro bug thing. Yuk!) I've kept it really simple, but I like it anyway. The lighting isnt great though as it's raining here today. So here's my card.. hope you like it too.


10 comments:

Shawntel said...

Wow! What a great card! I love the sentiment and the circles! Great Job!

Lindsay said...

very cute card... I love the bold look of the sentiment!

Karen Giron said...

Wow, this is so lovely. Great job!

One Klassy Chick said...

Lovely Ms Linda - simple and perfect :) See you by the pool in a couple o' weeks!!

Anonymous said...

oooo pool! I love the friends sentiment , I never think to use those! Very nice!

Sherri said...

Cute!

Savitri said...

Oh, too cute!!! I love how the colors pop out of the black!!

Traveling Mama said...

This is adorable! Love what you did!

Back to New Blinds said...

I love your card.

Alexandra said...

Love the contrast of the white rubon against the dark cardstock. TFS!!!