Sunday 9 November 2008

Misted Markers


Hello everyone,

For those not aware, we have a promotion beginning tomorrow that will allow us to sell the Stampin'Write Markers individually for the first time ever! They will be available in all the colour families (but not the Neutral or In-color ranges) for a price of $4.95 each. So if there is a colour that you are dying to have, or you (like me) have managed to misplace a marker out of your pack, you can now buy it. This promotion will only run from 10th November to the 30th November, so get in quick and get the colours you really want. You can place your order with me via email at higgiz@bigpond.com or by phoning my mobile which is 0412 375 552. I can have your order shipped anywhere in Australia, so your Stampin'Up markers (and any other products) are just a phone call or email away.

With the Markers on special this month, I am going to be highlighting a few different ways to use them. The card above is one of the many ways that you can use Markers - in this case I have used Markers directly onto the rubber of my stamps, and then stamped the image onto Watercolour paper. I then misted the paper with water in a spray-bottle - the colours will run in different directions creating a beautiful and unique background. And you never know how it will turn out, so that makes it extra fun. This technique is known my various names, but I like to call it Misted Markers.

I really liked this one... what do you guys think?

1 comment:

Tegan said...

nice card linda! something a little bit different is always nice.