Thursday 27 November 2008

Out with the Old and In with the New...

You have only 3 days left to order from the current Mini Catalogue. And then they are gone.

But the news isnt all bad... when one door closes another one opens - and we have our new Summer Mini Catalogue to look forward to. So I thought I'd give you a "sneak peek" at a card I have made with some of our brand new stuff. (If you want to see what's going out, then click here to see the Spring Mini catalogue - it will finish this weekend.) I cant show you the new catalogue until its release on Monday 1st December.

This card was inspired by one I saw over on Kristina Werner's blog. I keep my laptop on my kitchen bench most of the time and I was having a quick look at Kristina's blog after putting dinner in the oven for 15 mins... and that's when I got inspired. So I literally came up with this in 15 minutes and was really happy with the result. Hope you like it too. And how cool is that ribbon? And the Eastern Blooms stamp set? And the Bali Breeze Designer series Paper?? Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW Linda I love the card. I would had never thought to use the set for those colours and they just look gorgeous together!
Take Care,
Kellie xx

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh.....nice card Linda! I'm so glad you got that set.......love the colour combo and layout too.

Lisa R said...

I love this card Linda! I loved it so much I just had to CASE it. I will put a link to your card when I post mine tomorrow so you get the credit.
Lisa

Bettina Hogerzeil said...

Linda, this is just gorgeous....Love the colours and this is my new favourite set!...Love Bettina. xxx

Nerida said...

Linda, Just love this card with the colours and the layers of patterns. Nerida C