Monday 1 December 2008

Brand New Mini Catalogue released TODAY



Our Summer Mini Catalogue has been released today and we are celebrating! As always there is lots of gorgeous stuff to see and drool over... if you would like to see it click here. I'll be putting up lots of cards and other projects that I have made with some of the new products - I've been really enjoying all these products so much, and having lots of fun especially with the chunky glitter, new papers, and the scallop edge punch (which is my new favourite tool.)

And I love the colours they've chosen this time:



If you would like your very own copy, please let me know - either by emailing me at higgiz@bigpond.com or calling my mobile on 0412 375 552. Remember if you want to ensure that your order arrives in time for Chrismtas please have your orders to me by December 13th. Enjoy your Christmast preparations!

Linda H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card- it includes three of my favourite things at the moment, Kraft cardstock, polka dots and glitter- just gorgeous