Monday 16 February 2009

Newcastle Craft & Quilt Fair this coming weekend 20th - 22nd February 2009

If you find yourself with any free time in the coming days you might like to put the Newcastle Craft & Quilt Fair on your 'To do" list. From all reports this show is one of the best craft shows around, and we are hoping that this year's will be no exception - especially as there will be a group of Stampin'Up demonstrators there, and I'm going to be one of them! If you can make it to the show, please come and pay our stand a visit - we will have displays, door prizes and demonstrations, as well as the chance to sit down and create a card with us. And of course we will also have some special offers just for the show.

One of my favourite things about past shows that I have done is that sometimes my blog readers and long-distance customers have come along and said hello - it's always a wonderful surprise, and so lovely to put faces and names together. I'll be there all 3 days of the show, so I would love to see you.

If you would like more information please click on this site.

Im really looking forward to the show and am busy preparing samples and display items. I hope you can come and say hello!

1 comment:

Nerida said...

Hi Linda,
The stampin up stall at the craft fair looked excellent ... I managed to get around to most of the scrapbooking and stamping stalls ( I may be biassed ) but your wall of cards was just amazing and demonstrations and the make and takes looked great!
Congrats on a successful event.
Hope you had a great couple of days!