Thursday 5 March 2009

Retirement Party this Monday 9th March 2009


I would love to invite you to come and say goodbye to our Retiring stamps and accessories next Monday night. I am holding the night in my home at Narara on the Central Coast and we will be making a couple of projects using retiring stamp sets and products. Numbers are limited so please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com if you would like to attend. The cost for the night is $10.

I will also be giving those coming on the night first dibs on my retiring stamp sets from my own personal collection. (It's first in-best dressed on these sets by the way) There will be refreshments (what's a party without food!) and prizes to be won. Come and just enjoy a fun night. I have a number of ladies booked in already, so contact me if you would like to add your name to the list.

I thought I'd leave you with a card - this one is made with "Bodacious Bouquet" - just another of the sets that is retiring, as well as the matching wheel. I used a brayer with this one... hmmm, I wonder if anyone would be interested in a brayering class. If so , let me know, and I'll schedule one in. You can get so many wonderful effects with a brayer.

Enjoy your day, and dont forget that those sets are running out on the retiring list. Get in quick!

Linda H

No comments: