Sunday 19 April 2009

I love Baja Breeze.......



And in fact all the new InColor range which is growing on me more and more every day. I made this box at our New Catalogue launch last week, and it's made from Baja Breeze cardstock, and I've stamped it with the flourish from the "Friends 24-7" set in Versamark for a subtle effect. Then the belly band is made from the matching Urban Garden DSP (my favourite one so far this year - although that's bound to change Im sure!) layered onto Not Quite Navy cardstock. I stamped the flower on top from the Petals Pizzaz stamp set with Not Quite Navy ink and set a rhinestone brad in the centre from the Ice set. The ribbon is the white Taffeta ribbon. (If you love ribbons click here to see the ribbon swaps currently available)

This box was sooooooo easy! But doesnt it look cool?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Very beautiful Linda !