Thursday 21 May 2009

Dont forget this month's Paper special...



The great Designer Series Paper special continues until the end of May 2009 - make sure you have your order to me by the 31st May at the latest so that you dont miss out. The papers are so gorgeous that it's hard to choose just one anyway! Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com if you would like to place an order for our lovely papers or anything else. I can have your order delivered to anywhere in Australia for a small delivery charge. To view a catalogue, click on the Catalogue image to the right of this post on the sidebar. (If you cant see the sidebar you are probably viewing the email version of this blog and you will need to click on my name at the top of this post to enter the actual blog itself.)

I'll be back with some new projects for you very shortly!

No comments: