Thursday 4 June 2009

My latest Mojo Monday attempt

Every now and then I love to participate in the Mojo Monday challenges... they get me inspired to try something different, and then I usually have another card that I can use at workshops or classes as well. So it's a great way to get those creative juices flowing - in fact if you ever have trouble finding inspiration, then I recommend you try using a sketch - whether it's the Mojo MOnday ones, or one of literally hundreds that you can find online.

Here was this week's Mojo Monday sketch:



And here is my card:



For this one I used the Urban Oasis Designer series paper. The cardstock is Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from the "Occasional Greetings" stamp set. Finally I have used Filigree and Silver Brads, and Kiwi Kiss Satin ribbon. Like it?

And whilst I am on the subject of challenges, I also did another challenge for the Elite Challenge Blog today. You can find it here. This is actually one of the cards that I am doing in next week's Fifth Ave Floral project class, so if you would like to join us for that one, please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com to book your place.

2 comments:

Carolyn Gibbs said...

Beautiful Linda! That Mojo is workin' for ya!

Karen said...

Hi Ho Linda! Just had to tell you I just love your card - those colours are so lovely and feminine!

Karen