Saturday 22 August 2009

Quick Noosa Update

Good morning guys... I hope to make it here again later today, but given that we have a very full day ahead, Im not sure that I will make it. So......Im checking in here to let you all know that I am having a wonderful time in Noosa (on the Sunshine Coast) and it has been the most fabulous few days. I will be back with photos later! Today we are off to Frazer Island with some of our group, and Im really looking forward to it as I think its about 15 years since I was there last. And it's one of those beautiful places you never forget.

I am so glad to be here! It's been the best Incentive trip for me - something so much more relaxed and even more enjoyable than last year's. I think it helps that I know a lot of the girls much better this year, and I've had lots of time to get to know some of them better. It's been unbelievable. Highlights for me have included the Karaoke at the surf club on Thursday night, the cooking school at Rickys restaurant, and last night a group of us went for cocktails and dinner (at a FANTASTIC Mexican restaurant!) and it was a blast. I dont think I've laughed so much in years. The back to one of the girl's rooms for drinks and ice cream and chocolate. Does it get any better?

Other than that, I've shopped my feet off (well it feels like it anyway) and just spent 4 days doing whatever I want... sure I miss the kids, but it's nice to do something just for me, without at least one person going "Mu-u-um... I want....."

Aaaah, bliss!

Better go get ready for Fraser Island... more later!

:-)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good on ya Linda! Lovely to know your enjoying yourself and having an absolute ball!

Karen
x