Monday 12 October 2009

Winterpost Challenge and the next Christmas Stamp-a-Stack


On the long weekend I had the privilege of working at the Cantebury Craft Show with some other talented demonstrators. One of my absolute favourite things about being with SU has been the amazing friendships I have formed with other demonstrators, and really, it's amazing when technically we are each other's competition. But it has never felt that way to me, and the fact that most demonstrators seem to be so excited to see each other's businesses do well is a wonderful thing. It's a pleasure to work alongside other demonstrators in any format, but one of the reasons that I enjoy craft shows is because of this cameraderie.





Here are the girls I was working with.. from left Lin Mei, Myself, Vanessa, Annette and Angela. The only person missing was Rhonda who worked on the Saturday when I didnt work. Thanks Rhonda.. maybe next time we will get to work together? Overall though it was a great weekend. Thanks to Angela for organizing the show and inviting me to be part of it.

At the end of the Canterbury show the girls were admiring some of the cards on display made with Stampin'Up's Winterpost stamp set. So I offered a little "unofficial challenge" - create something with this set within a week or so, and put it on our respective blogs for the world to see. So here is mine, and I hope you like it. I love this set.. it's really quite easy to use!

In addition this card will be one of the two designs we will be creating at this week's Stamp-A-Stack on Wednesday 14th October 2009. Currently I have a couple of places left in this class.. so if you would like to join us, please contact me by email (lindastamps@bigpond.com) or on my mobile 0412 375 552. You will get to make 6 cards in total, 3 each of the two designs, and the class costs $15. The class will begin at 10.30am and we will be finished in time to enjoy a light lunch together. Classes are held at my home at East Gosford on the Central Coast, NSW.

I would love to see you there, if you would like to come! Email me to reserve your spot.

1 comment:

rhonda said...

cool pic Linda, as I was looking at it..I thought where am I...lol..