Monday 7 December 2009

Framed with Love



This is a card made with one of our new Mini Catalogue stamp sets. I gave a presentation at our Regional Training day in Sydney a couple of weeks ago. As a thank you from Stampin'Up I was able to choose a free stamp set of my choice. And this is the one I chose. Just because I liked it - no other reason at all. I wanted a stamp set just for me. Not because it would sell well, or make good business sense. Just because I liked it. It's called "Framed with Love" and its so cute. I especially like that the heart frame fits perfectly in the Full heart punch.

This is the first card I made with it, so I wanted to show it to you. I also used the circle scissors to make the circles on the card.. I will be demonstrating how to use the Circle Scissors at my launch this week.

Enjoy the card (close up below to show off the textured cardstock) and I'll be back with more soon. :-)

1 comment:

ness said...

Linda I just love the layout of this card and the crisp fresh colours are gorgeous. As always....I want to make it right now!!