Thursday 18 March 2010

Play Date Cafe challenge#20

I have been doing a few more challenges of late as the creativity starts to come back to me in small bits and pieces. I didnt get too creative for this one though as I was inspired by a swap card that I received from Stephanie Pike at last year's incentive trip to Noosa Heads. So essentially, it's a CASE. Thanks so much for inspriring me Stephanie!

So here is the picture that was to be our inspiration over at the Play Date Cafe site:


and here is my vintagey take on it:




I used the bleaching technique on the lovely lilac background, and how cute is that lace ribbon from the Ribbon Originals packs? Hope you like it.


Linda xx

2 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Linda...this card is really beautiful. So glad you found our challenge.

I did want to let you know that the colors that you played with were actually for last week's challenge.

So come back over, take a look at the inspiration photo at the top and that will be your current challenge for this week.

Very nice to have you along in The Cafe!

Steph said...

Wow Linda I'm honoured you cased me! Love your card it's gorgeous! Hope you are having a nice easter break. Steph X