Monday 8 March 2010

A recent Team Challenge


Recently we held a wonderful Team training day for our group of demonstrators. One of the best things about being with Stampin'Up as a demonstrator is the camaraderie that exists between the members of our team. I call many of these girls my closest friends, and getting to spend a day together stamping and learning new techniques and ideas is what it's all about to me. (And I get the same great feelings when I spent time with my customers in that way too)

In January we spent a full day together as a team and one of the things we did together was a group sketch challenge. The card you see here was my sample card for the sketch. I am always blown away by the creative talents of other people - many of them are girls that would once have thought themselves not particularly creative or skilled in that way. (You should see MY early efforts - they were pretty ordinary I have to say!!!) And yet, it just proves that anyone can tap into that creative part of themselves and find a new way to express themselves. I actually believe that you NEED to feed that creative part of our natures... of course, stamping, or papercraft might not be the outlet that you are looking for, but then again you never know!!

Looking for a new outlet? Mucking around with stamps/ink/paper might be just what you need! And if you are already addicted... consider learning even more and joining SU! This month there is even more to celebrate with free stamps up for grabs just for joining. Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com for an information pack.

Linda XX

No comments: