Sunday 11 April 2010

Big Shot Creations


I've been having so much fun playing with my Big Shot die cutting machine ever since I got it last month. I thought I should start showing you some of the stuff I've been making with it. We have so much new product in our new Autumn Mini Catalogue that its almost crazy! But I have been enjoying it all so much that I know you guys will too.


The card you see here features a few of our brand new choices. The Big Shot has been used to create both the Top Note shape behind the bird, and the Embossed dotty white background. The bird is punched out with the "Extra-large 2-step Bird" punch using the beautiful "Cottage Wall" Designer Series Paper. The Colours are from our brand new "In-color" range featured in the new catty. I have used "Rich Razzleberry" for the Top Note shape, and the base card is "Soft Suede". The ribbon is also new, the Soft Suede dotty grosgrain ribbon. Cute huh?
I have to thank Vanessa Webb for inspiring me with her beautiful card! Its great working with friends whose work you admire.. especially when they dont mind when you CASE their work!
This card will also be featured in my Big Shot classes to be held on the 16th (Evening) and 21st (Day) of April. For more details see over on the right-hand sidebar of this blog under Upcoming classes.


To see our new products, click on the image of the Autumn-Winter Mini over on the right-hand sidebar. (You need to actually be on my website to do this.. it wont work if you do it from the Feedblitz Email.) And of course to order your own hard copy of the catty (or to order products) just contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com I am happy to post product anywhere in Australia for a small charge. (Of course there is no charge for the catalogue to be posted)
Enjoy!

No comments: