Friday 16 April 2010

What we are making at our Big Shot Classes this month




I thought that you would like to see what we are making at our Big Shot Classes this month. Aren't these cute? And the amazing thing is how quickly the Big Shot can produce all these super-easy projects. Even I am surprised how much I am using it. I have one class tonight (Friday 16th April) and one class next Wednesday 21st April (although next Wednesday's class is almost full). I do have spaces left for tonight though if you are reading this and thinking that a night out crafting and learning something new sounds like you! The cost is $20 and you will go home with these 4 projects and a mind overflowing with lots of great new ideas! Start time is 7.30pm and all materials and light refreshments are provided. Classes are held in my home in East Gosford on the Central Coast.

ETA: Sadly I have had to cancel tonight's Big Shot class due to illness, however the good news is that I have postponed it to Friday night the 30th April if you would still like to join us.


Or if you cant make it to a class contact me to find out how I can come to you and show you some great ways to make some very cool stuff.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Linda. Have fun with the class. TFS

Nerida said...

Hey Linda, These projects are just amazing. Love how there are so many things you can do with the new Big shot.