Sunday 30 May 2010

Pleated Ribbons... and get ready for "Deals of the week"




Hello everyone! I still haven't got around to showing you some of my pics from convention - I must get around to that in the next few days, so stay tuned. Also we have a some cool specials coming up in June... in fact there will be "Deals of the Week". They will be announced first on my Stampin'Up website and also here on my blog, so keep checking back over the coming days to see what is up for grabs!

In the meantime I wanted to show you a card that I made at a workshop last month. This one was based on an idea I spotted on Andrea Walford's blog, and I liked the idea so much that I thought I would come up with my own version. Doesn't it look lovely? Very quick and easy to do. Want me to do one for you? Right now I am booking workshops to be held in June and July - and I just have a few spots left. I would love to hold one with you! Workshops are awesome fun because not only do you get creative and hopefully learn something too, but its a real social occasion. Getting together with friends is always good!

Enjoy. xx

2 comments:

sharon said...

I lurve this Linda...I've become a ribbon pleating fan myself!!

Ness said...

I was one lucky recipient of this gorgeous creation. Thanks for my birthday wishes Linda....and for your gorgeous cardxxx