Monday 23 August 2010

Getting ready for the New Idea Book and Catalogue




At the beginning of every new catalogue many customers complain to me that their Wish Lists are as long as their arms. Spare a thought then for the poor Stampin'Up demonstrators who will have a wish list at least twice as long as everyone else! (Lucky for us we get a discount or it wouldn't bear thinking about) I have had a Sneak Peek of the new catalogue (due out for Customers on September 1st) and it is just GORGEOUS!!! I am planning a launch night on the 15th September but have to sadly tell you that it is full.. however with so many people wishing to attend I have decided to run a second launch at my home earlier on the same day (same 3 projects) so if a day launch suits you, please consider attending. Start time will be 11am and there will be lunch supplied. You will also receive your own copy of the new catalogue (rrp $12.95). The total cost to you is only $20!!!

So in preparation for the Wish List to end all Wish Lists I recently covered a clipboard in Designer Series Paper and decorated it with ribbons and accessories. It was a really fun project to make... and I can tell you that I will put it to good use!

I hope you enjoy it too!

Linda xx

No comments: