Thursday 16 September 2010

Ribbon Swaps September 2010

Wow... what a big week it has been! I do hope that everyone that attended my launch events over the past few days enjoyed their projects and a wonderful time of socializing. In particular our Launch event that we hold with other demonstrators at the Baptist Church Hall is always a noisy assembly of like-minded people getting together to craft and chat (lets not diminish the need for women to socialize whilst they are crafting.. it's part of the fun!). Just today I have heard from several of the girls saying what a great time they had and that they cant wait to do it again. Dont worry, there will be lots of future opportunities to do just that, and stay tuned for the next Mini-Catalogue release when we will hold our next launch.

So.. in the meantime I thought we should start the first of the Ribbon Swaps from the new Idea Book and Catalogue. I am going to start with just two for now, and depending on demand will run others as need be. Here are the deals:

Swap No. 1
Join in our Satin Ribbon Share $29.00 (page 137 of your new IB&C) The ribbons are available in 13 gorgeous colours (my personal favourites are the Marina Mist and Rich Razzleberry). You will receive an eighth share of each of the 13 satin ribbons. (Approximately 1.7m of each of 13 colours). All this for only $29.00! What a great way to get all the colours you want without having to buy each one separately.

Swap No. 2
Join in the In-color Poly-Stitched ribbon swap for $17 - and you will receive a 1/5th share (approx. 2.7m) of each roll of the new In-color ribbons. You are basically getting free postage if you take part in this Poly-stitched ribbon swap.

So as a little extra incentive.. if you take part in both ribbon swaps (total cost
is $46) you will also receive a free Stampin Write marker in the colour of your choice.

I will post photos of both ribbons over the next few days (I have misplaced my camera, but will have a photo for you as soon as I find it!)

To take part contact me on my email which is lindastamps@bigpond.com and we can sort out payment details (cash, direct deposit or credit card) on a case-by-case basis. Please specify which swap you wish to take part in (or indicate if you wish to be in both). I will be ordering ribbons when we have enough people to take part. I hope to fill at least one swap and maybe even a second.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: