Tuesday 23 November 2010

Mini Catalogue Launch dates... Come and See What's New!



Many of you would already know that we have a brand new Summer Mini Catalogue to be released on the 1st December. I am really excited to show you what's new and so have organized two dates to show off some of our lovely stuff.

This time around I am holding the launches at my home at Narara on the Central Coast and have decided to run one day launch, (on the 1st December @ 11am) and one evening one, (on the 29th November @ 7.30pm). The cost is $15 and all materials and light refreshments are provided. What happens at a launch? We will be making 3 projects, using lots of new catalogue product, and as always at launches there will be prizes and "Launch only" specials. Places are limited, and both dates are filling quickly so please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to join us. I can give you my address details when you book in.

I hope you can join us!

No comments: