Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas Gift Class



Hello everyone...

I have just had a last minute cancellation for my Christmas Gift-making class. So if anyone would like to spend a fun afternoon creating Christmas goodies for friends tomorrow (Saturday 11th December at 2pm) please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to Cost is $30 and you will make 4 gorgeous gifts that will be perfect for friends, teachers or family members this Christmas. And the best part is that you can say "I made it myself". Gifts handmade with love are the very best kind. :-)

And here is a sneak-peek at just one of the things that we will be making... I have photographed this one on a wine bottle, but if you are not a drinker it could just as easily fit onto a water bottle or bottle of any kind really. Enjoy!

Linda


1 comment:

Lauren Leggatt said...

wow! this is so pretty! i love that paper stripes red and green combo! this is so cheery!
xoxo
Lauren