Friday 7 January 2011

Playing around with the Sweet Treat Cups



As promised I am back to show you what I've been up to with my Sweet Treat Cups... so easy, and so fun!

I had a lovely group of friends drop in this week to make cards with me (and eat and talk!). We played around with these and I will show you some other things we came up with over the coming days.

To make this one is super simple. I cut the Top Note shape with my Big Shot Machine, then punched the heart shape with the Full Heart Punch. Of course the treat cups fit perfectly :-) so you just fill them with your item of choice (I used Skittles, but you can use whatever suits) and then mounted them on DSP and added some ribbon. The stamped image around the heart is from the Sweetheart stamp set (also included in the promotion). To see more promotion details please click here. If you wish to place an order please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com or call me on 0412 375 552. I can have your order sent anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge.

Enjoy the card, and I'll be back with more soon.

1 comment: