Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day



Yes, I know, not everyone goes for the romantic notion that is Valentines Day. But I like any excuse to come up with cards that just say "I love you!". I don't think that they should be restricted to one day a year however! EVERY day is a good day to tell significant people in your life that they mean the world to you!

My daughter presented me with a heart that she made for me. And I made a few cards of my own. I wanted to show you one of the cards I made...

Such a simple little card... I did this one at my weekend workshops and everyone loved it. (Well no-one told me they didn't, so I will take that as a compliment and twist it for my own advantage!) Here is the full card:



I used:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Black, Regal Rose
Ink: Black, Real Red, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzaz
Stamps: Punch Potpourri (heart), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Other: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Full Heart punch, Basic Rhinestones, Black Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Snail, Sponges, Blender pens

Dont forget if there is ever a need you have for papercraft products, or to attend a class, contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

Enjoy!

No comments: