Sunday 6 March 2011

Scallop Mini Album... and More classes for March



I wanted to give you a Sneak Peek of the project we are making at my Scallop Mini Album class on Tuesday night (8th March). I do still have places available at the present time so if you would like a night out to be creative, and this looks like something you would like to make, please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to reserve your spot. This project is a $20 class, and all materials and light refreshments are provided.

Mini Albums make great gifts (think Mother's Day, birthdays etc)... although I must confess I have a little trouble giving them away sometimes! So I have ended up keeping quite a few for myself :-) The one you see here has an acetate cover - I have stamped flourishes over the corners... it not only reinforces your album, making it stronger, but it also looks kinda cool dont you think??

I have also in the past week updated my class list over the coming month, so if you look over on the right hand side of the blog you will see what I have coming up.. both night and day classes to keep everyone happy. I hope to have a "Barjello" card to show you in the next couple of days as that one is our technique this month. Places at classes are limited, so please contact me early if a particular class grabs your attention. (If you just receive this post as an email through Feedblitz, you will need to actually click on the title bar at the top of this page to see the class schedule... please contact me if you have any problems with this).



I hope that you are all having an awesome weekend!!!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Linda, this is Stunning! I've been toying with the idea of a mini album class. You've inspired me.