Tuesday 31 May 2011

Ribbon Shares - Back by popular demand.






I have been threatening to do this for a while now... and lots of people have been asking "when? when?"!!! So it's time!

This time I have picked Ribbons that I have not shared out before. We are going to do two ribbon types:

1. The Wide Striped Grosgrain ribbon which normally retails for $19.95 for a roll of approximately 9.1m.

2. The 1cm wide Taffeta ribbon which normally retails for $12.95 per roll of approximately 9.1m.

Here are some pics in case you aren't sure which ones they are:









So what then is a Ribbon Share? Well, a lot of my customers often tell me that they cant decide which colour to get... this is a way for you to get all the colours for a smaller price than having to buy all the rolls.

Ribbon Share A: Receive 1.3m of each of the 11 colours available in the Wide striped Grosgrain ribbon. The cost of this share will be $33.

Ribbon Share B: Receive 1.3m of each of the 13 colours available in the 1cm Taffeta ribbons. The cost for this share is $25

or if you choose to take part in both A and B shares then the total cost will be $55 (which means that your shipping is free).

Contact me to take part in the shares by emailing me at lindastamps@bigpond.com, and let me know whether you would like Share A, B or both. This is a great way to get all the colours you want, especially if you are a bit like me and have difficulty making colour decisions!


And one last thing... please note that tonight's Stamp-A-Stack has been postponed to Tuesday night the 21st June. Just email me if you would like to join us.

No comments: