Tuesday 24 May 2011

Tomorrow's Technique Class Card #2



I still have just a couple of spots available for tomorrow's Technique class and thought I'd give everyone a look at another card we are making... I also showed you another of the cards last week which you can view again here. The class is Faux Mother-of-Pearl... and you will love this simple and beautiful technique. This same class ran last week in the evening, and this week it is on as a day program at 11am Wednesday 25th May. So if you would like to come along, contact me today (24th) by email at lindastamps@bigpond.com and I will make sure we save you a seat! Classes are held at Narara, on the Central Coast of NSW. Cost is $15, and includes tuition, all materials and a light lunch. I will be giving the last couple of spots to the first people I hear from, so get in quick!

Here's a close up for you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Linda. I recently did the same technique at my tech class and we used the clock face from "sense of time". It turned out really lovely too.

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Linda! Very peaceful looking somehow :)
Xx Michelle