Monday 18 July 2011

Distressed Again


This time I wanted to show you a card I made a while back using my "Distressing Essentials kit"... I love this card because I have a real thing for Red and Black... they make such a striking combination. I covered the chipboard heart with patterned paper (the "Jolly Holiday" DSP rrp $16.95), and then sanded it back and added some charcoal distress ink. I then crumpled the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock behind the heart and curled up one corner. The houndstooth design paper behind the heart is from the "Love Letter" DSP pack (rrp $16.95) - which is one of my three favourite packs from the current catalogue. Dont forget that the patterned paper packs will be retiring at the end of August so get yours now... and of course if you make an order that is $100 or more you will also receive the gorgeous "Ice Cream parlour" set of buttons and ribbons as your gift with purchase... but only until the end of July 2011.
Finally on this card, I added one of our Rich Regals buttons (also in Cherry Cobbler)... dont you love how easy it is to co-ordinate all your colours with the SU range??
Dont forget I have my evening bleaching class running on Tuesday night, but its almost full! Email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you wish to place an order, or if you could would like to book in for any classes. You can view the class schedule by checking down the right hand side bar of my blog.
Enjoy the card! xx

No comments: