Tuesday 12 July 2011

Revisiting an Old Technique...



I wanted to show you one of the cards we are making at next Tuesday Night's technique class... this month's technique is "Bleaching". Some of you may remember I ran a bleaching class a couple of years ago, but I have had a number of people ask me if I will run it again... so by popular demand.... ta da!! If you cant make next Tuesday night's class, don't despair! I am also running this one as a day program on the 27th July. You will make three projects to reallly All materials at my classes are supplied and light refreshments are provided. Just come along and enjoy.

So who would have thought you could make something so beautiful with household bleach?? And really, let's be serious, would you rather use bleach to produce lovely artwork, or to clean the toilet? Do you need thinking time? The great thing about bleach is that its something we all have in our homes anyway...so why not use it in your papercraft? The card you see above is CASEd (copied) from one we were shown at our recent Convention by the talented Kirsty Brown. I just changed the colours and layout slightly, but otherwise I cant take any credit for it. My team member Cate Milton also did this card as a project at her recent team training. It's a great technique!

I still have a couple of spaces available on Tuesday night... check over on the right hand side bar for more class details. Cost for technique classes is $15.




(I had to show you a pic of the bow close up... how nicely does this ribbon tie???)

No comments: