Wednesday 3 August 2011

Gone already! (And Party time)




Wow... that didnt take long. Already things on the list are starting to run out. I was putting my order through tonight because I wanted to make sure that my customers can get the paper packs that they ordered (they have been ordering the Jolly Holiday Patterned paper because its marked down to $10.17 per pack, and with Christmas coming up its perfect timing!). I had quite a few items on there from the retired list and was shocked when the ordering system told me that already the Jumbo eyelets and the Spiral Punch have both sold out! That means that they are sadly no more!

So if there is ANYTHING on that list that you dont want to miss out on... please get your order to me ASAP! Every year this happens, as people rush to get their favourite discontinuing items. In fact this year Stampin'Up have themselves suggested to us that customers (yes, that's you!) make a back-up choice in case their first choice has already gone.

So to help everyone say goodbye to their favourite stamps and accessories I have decided to hold a little "Retirement Party" and you are invited!

I will hold this event on Sunday afternoon the 14th August and so that it doesn't get too crowded, I plan to hold two "sittings", one at 1.30pm, and the other at 3.30pm. The idea is that I will prepare supplies for some cards using retiring product. You can come along and make one and enjoy a cuppa too whilst socializing and being creative. I will have lucky door prizes and also the opportunity for you to choose which of my retiring stamps and accessories you might like to give a new home to. So if there is anything you have been eyeing off in my collection, (and its being discontinued) then you can put your name on it.

Just let me know which time will suit you best, and I will book you in... to book just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com The Retirement Party will be held at Narara on the Central Coast of NSW.. when you book in I can give you the address details if you don't have them already. Space is limited.. so it will be "first in, best dressed"... I can have up to 10 or so people attend each session.

And by the way.. there is no cost to attend. I am doing this partly to show my appreciation to my wonderful customers.. without whom I would not enjoy my fabulous little business nearly so much! So thank you for all your support, and I hope that you can come and enjoy afternoon tea with me.

No comments: