Monday 1 August 2011

Here it is....



Our Retiring List for 2011! Click here to see the list... Please note that these products are only available until August 31st or until stocks run out. Many items will sell out quickly (those who have been following SU for a while will be familiar with this!!!) Don't leave it too late to order! As items start to sell out I will update the list here for you. So keep checking back.

What will I miss? In the stamps... I am going to miss the beautiful "Friends 2-7" (as shown in the card on this post) and the "Bella Toile" and "Sanded" background stamps! And accessories.. there are some that are sad to see go, but I have faith that our new accessories will more than make up for them. Although there's a couple of punches that are a bit sad for me... the spiral punch has always been so useful! I'll have to play with that one this month before it goes! And the Large Star punch too.

To place an order, simply email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com and let me know what you need. I can have your order shipped directly to you if you wish, anywhere in Australia, for a small postage charge.

Those of us who are demonstrators have been given a "Pre-order" opportunity... this means that this morning I ordered some gorgeous stuff from our brand new catalogue! (SU gives us a selection of products we can choose in advance) I cant wait to show it all to you next month! Trust me... I am soooo excited about our new stuff... and you will love it too.

No comments: