Friday 14 October 2011

Incentive Trip Swaps... and BULA!!!




Bula!

I had prepared a great post for you when I was in Fiji... but then I couldnt get my photos to upload on the Hotel Computer (that would be user error I'm thinking). Never mind... I'm back on deck today, and will be uploading photos from the trip for you over the next few days.

So just a quick one today.. I promised I would show you my swaps when I could... so now that I have handed them out, here they are. I used the beautiful Mocha Morning paper of course (RRP$24.95) to create these cards... how can you go wrong when you use gorgeous paper like that? And yes, there is flocking on the paper, so they not only look good, they feel good too :-)

Suffice to say that I had a wonderful time.. the weather was humid but not too hot, just lovely. The highlight so far for me (although its hard to pick just one!)was our River rafting adventure down the Upper Navua river on Thursday... I truly felt as though I was in another world. I promise to come back and post photos for you to see... truly amazing!

For now, here are my swaps, and I will pop back with more when I can. xxx

Vinaka



Here is the card closed:



This is one of my favourite card folds... sometimes you will hear it called a "Joy Fold". The next two pics show how it opens up:





And now completely open:




I hope you like it! They were lots of fun to make :-)

No comments: