Friday 25 November 2011

Upcoming December Events




Hello everyone!

How cute is this card? Simple cards are always my favourite... but this one is simple AND fun. I came up with it after browsing through a grocery magazine. There was a little box in the mag... and I thought... ooooh... that would make a cute card. So I made it, and cant wait to share it with you at the next Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. I have two SAS dates left for 2011.. they are Tuesday 6th December @ 11am, and Friday the 9th December @ 7.30pm. Cost to attend the class is $15, and you will make 6 cards to add to your Christmas card stash (3 each of 2 different designs). Light refreshments and all materials are supplied. Just come along for a lovely couple of hours escaping the madness of our busy lives while you get to exercise those creative muscles. :-)

If you would like to join us then please just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

I do also have places left at the Mini Catalogue launches. The dates are Tuesday 13th December @ 7.30, and Wednesday 14th December @ 11am. Cant wait to show you what's coming in our lovely new catalogue. Lots of fun stuff, great Christmas gifts and also some gorgeous masculine style stuff. You're really going to enjoy these new goodies.

One last thing.. the Christmas Gift class is now completely full! Thank you to all those who have booked. Where possible I would love to receive pre-payment for this class (it helps with budgeting for all the products I need to pre-purchase), but I will not see many of you beforehand, so I do understand. I'm looking forward to sharing some great gifts with you. :-)

Because classes do fill quickly, please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to come along. Please dont reply to the feedblitz email that appears in your inbox.. I wont receive it. Just email me directly instead.

Looking forward to showing you lots of exciting stuff in the next few weeks.

Linda xx

1 comment:

Claire Franceschetti said...

I just love the Santa card here! It's really cute, and my kids would love it! Very creative! Keep up the great work! Claire