Monday 6 February 2012

Updated Class Schedule - come and create cool stuff with me!




This week I am running this month's technique class - "Watercolour Resist"... already the evening class is full, but I do still have spots in the Day class on the Wednesday. To see what we are making in the class, please click HERE. For a full listing of what classes I have coming up, please check the class schedule over to the right hand side of my blog. Just scroll down a little to see what's on. If you received this post as a Feedblitz email, you will need to click on the blog title at the top of the page to view it properly.

Today I am giving you a sneak peek of my Button Buddies Project Class... you will make 6 notecards that fit into a cute carrier box. This class is $25 to attend, and as always, all materials and light refreshments are provided.

To book in to any of my classes (or to place an order) just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com. I hope to see you at a class soon!

No comments: